Goalsmedia reserves the absolute right to refuse in its sole discretion to affiliate with any publisher. The following are examples of sites that are not eligible for participation:
* sites that contain material that infringes the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights) or that promotes copyright piracy
* sites with pornography, adult content, sexual or erotic material or sites that contain links to such content
* sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content that endorses or threatens physical harm
* sites promoting any type of hate-mongering
* sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam)
* sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity
* sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities
* sites that provide incentives of any nature to require or encourage users to click on ad banners
* sites that are under construction or incomplete
* sites with limited audiences or viewership
* sites with any type of content reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate
*sites that place advertisements below-the-fold, all tags should be above-the-fold on a 1280x960 browser screen
* sites that refresh advertisements automatically, this is considered click fraud
* sites that implement more than 3 advertisement tags from Goalsmedia on one web page
Terms & Rules for Advertisers
Goalsmedia reserves the absolute right to refuse in its sole discretion to run any advertising campaign. The following are examples of advertising campaigns that are not eligible for participation:
* campaigns that link to, or creatives containing, content that infringes the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights) or that promotes copyright piracy
* campaigns that link to, or creatives containing, pornography, adult content, sexual or erotic material
* campaigns that link to pages promoting any type of illegal substance or activity
* campaigns that link to pages promoting illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities
* campaigns that link to malware, spyware and/or malicious content
* campaigns that link to, or creatives containing, any type of content reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate
1. Payments from Advertisers
* 1.1 You will prefund your GoalsMedia account with your advertising budget.
You will pay all charges set in your GoalsMedia account, and will pay all
charges in U.S. Dollars or in any other currency that GoalsMedia agrees to
in writing. Unless GoalsMedia otherwise agrees in writing, you will pay all
charges in accordance with the payment terms in the applicable campaign
settings, including any taxes. Charges are exclusive of taxes.
* 1.2 You waive all claims relating to charges (including any
claims for charges based on suspected invalid clicks) unless disputed no
later than 30 days after the charge (this does not affect your credit card
issuer rights). Charges are solely based on GoalsMedia's measurements for
the campaign. GoalsMedia is not required to extend credit to you.
* 1.3 You acknowledge that GoalsMedia may share any credit card
and related billing and payment information that you provide to it with
companies who work on GoalsMedia's behalf, including payment processors or
credit agencies, solely to check credit, effect payment to GoalsMedia, and
service your account.
* 1.4 GoalsMedia may withhold deposit or charge your account due
to any breach of this agreement by you.
2. Advertiser Refund Policy; Balance Withdrawal
* 2.1 GoalsMedia will investigate all refund requests before issuing
a refund. You will make all refund requests no later than 30 days after the
initial purchase date. GoalsMedia issues refunds at its sole discretion,
subject to the following conditions:
* (a) GoalsMedia will not issue refunds to advertisers based on
poor advertisement click or conversion performance.
* (b) If GoalsMedia issues a refund, it will be provided only
for undelivered advertising time due to outage, technical malfunction, or
other reason justifying a refund as GoalsMedia determines in its sole
discretion, and will not include delivered advertising time or delivered ad
* (c) GoalsMedia may issue a full or partial refund if you
provide GoalsMedia with proof of prohibited use by a participating
* (d) All refunds are subject to a 5% fee.
* (e) Any participating publisher, or GoalsMedia, can refund
any advertiser ad at any time in their sole discretion.
* (f) If GoalsMedia cancels or terminates your account
because you breached this agreement, GoalsMedia will not issue you a refund.
* (g) If GoalsMedia gives you a refund, your refund will be
credited back to the same payment method used to make the payment/deposit.
GoalsMedia will not make refunds to any other payment method than the
payment method originally used. No exceptions.
* 2.2 Once you make an initial deposit, you may request a withdrawal
of your account balance if you are not satisfied with the Platform and you
are otherwise in compliance with this agreement. Any refund issued under
this section 12.2 is subject to section 12.1(g).
3. Ad Delivery
* 3.1 You acknowledge that for direct buy ads, the click statistics
provided are based on past performance of other advertisers and might not
reflect the actual traffic they may receive. Actual clicks to an advertiser
's website will vary and may be higher or lower than past performance.
* 3.2 Ad delivery depends on the advertising type and the way the
advertiser is paying for it. For example, depending on the advertising type
(Direct Buy, Network Ads, PopUnders, or Redirects), ads may be delivered by
time, clicks, or impressions. Payment methods may include flat rate, pay per
click, pay per impression, pay per action, or any combination of these.
* 3.3 You may have your transactions voided or partially credited if
they fail to deliver purchased ad space and time. Refunds will be at the
sole discretion of GoalsMedia. These circumstances include:
* (a) Publishers who remove ad zones from their websites while
ads are sold to an advertiser. Ads must be refunded before removing an ad
* (b) Publishers who mislead advertisers by providing placement
descriptions that are inaccurate.